Fit2beBride
I know I use Facebook and Twitter quite often, but my favorite form of social media has to be Instagram. For those of you who aren't familiar with Insta, it's basically just pictures. I like to pretend like I'm some sort of professional photographer with the filters and whatnot, but I think it's fun! I also like it because it seems like there are fewer things to be annoyed with...sometimes. Besides following my actual friends and family, I follow celebrities, make-up artists, magazines, TV shows, and a good number of fitness accounts. I love seeing what they eat, what they wear to the gym, what their workouts are like, etc. Most of them are very informative, motivational and inspirational.
So, on Monday I was just getting back to the office from being in San Antonio for training all week, and was feeling overwhelmed with all of the things I had to do. I had to take a moment and shut down my brain. I do this from time to time in order to function. I was making a list (no surprise there) of all the things I needed to do this week when something made me think the phrase "fit to be tied." Then it hit me...
I had been looking for something to hold me accountable and keep me motivated when it comes to losing weight, and I finally had the perfect idea. That evening I started a new Instagram account called Fit2beBride!
I am going to document my fitness journey from Fiance to Bride through pictures! I will post what I eat, my workouts, my progress, fun workout clothes and shoes, music, tips, motivation quotes, and all things wedding! I am really excited to get it going. As you can see, I only have 3 posts so far, but I promise it will be fab in no time! I am also really looking forward to connecting with other people who are on a quest to be the "perfect" bride as well! SO if you have an account, give me a follow and a few likes! If you don't have an account, MAKE ONE! ;)
Oh, and wish me luck! xoxo
So, on Monday I was just getting back to the office from being in San Antonio for training all week, and was feeling overwhelmed with all of the things I had to do. I had to take a moment and shut down my brain. I do this from time to time in order to function. I was making a list (no surprise there) of all the things I needed to do this week when something made me think the phrase "fit to be tied." Then it hit me...I had been looking for something to hold me accountable and keep me motivated when it comes to losing weight, and I finally had the perfect idea. That evening I started a new Instagram account called Fit2beBride!
I am going to document my fitness journey from Fiance to Bride through pictures! I will post what I eat, my workouts, my progress, fun workout clothes and shoes, music, tips, motivation quotes, and all things wedding! I am really excited to get it going. As you can see, I only have 3 posts so far, but I promise it will be fab in no time! I am also really looking forward to connecting with other people who are on a quest to be the "perfect" bride as well! SO if you have an account, give me a follow and a few likes! If you don't have an account, MAKE ONE! ;)
Oh, and wish me luck! xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment