Week 1 of Isagenix


-8.4lbs Week 1

Week 1 of my Isagenix 30 day cleanse is in the books! I feel so great! I'll start with my results. I am down 8.4 pounds! Not too shabby! ;) I had intended on measuring, but I barely have time to shower in the morning, so I'll get around to that later!

I first heard about Isagenix about a year ago when I started following Tara Romano's Dance Fitness videos on YouTube! I added her as a friend on Facebook and noticed a lot of talk about this Isagenix stuff. I was interested, but didn't really understand what it was, and I didn't feel like I knew her well enough to ask questions. Well, actually, I didn't know her at all! After she came to West Virginia a couple of months ago (and we fell madly in love) I was able to finally ask about the product. My friend, Sarah Brown, had been interested for awhile, so she jumped on board! She just finished her 30 day cleanse and had great results and wonderful things to say about it! Of course I couldn't let Sarah show me up! I mean, she was on the road to Hottietown and I was stuck in Pudgeyville! I had to get it! After talking about the program with my co-workers, I was relieved when Loren decided to do it too! Having someone in the office doing the cleanse with me has been VERY helpful and encouraging!
This is Sarah! :)

By the way, check out Tara's video. You may recognize someone. Okay, here is a clue, she's wearing leopard pants...and she answers to Kellie... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLGHpGQUFtE&list=UU45F3UZNd-Oyers9efMykkQ&feature=share&index=2

I don't know about you all, but I hate "dieting." I've never been good at it because I can always find a way to justify things. You know exactly what I am talking about! "I can eat this donut because I have Zumba tonight!" or "I just ran 3 miles, I can totes eat this whole box of Little Debbie's!" Trust me, I GET IT. When you start a diet and mess up, it's SO easy to call it quits and get back to your steaks and cakes! This cleanse has been different for me. I don't know why, and if you ask me to explain it, I can't. For some reason my mindset is just completely different. I don't want to cheat. I don't want to quit.  I don't want the bad stuff. I am 100% focused on cleansing my body and getting healthy!


30 Day Cleanse

Okay, so you're still wondering "What the heck is Isagenix?" I am going to try my best to describe it in a nutshell. Isagenix is nutritional cleansing. Now, I know exactly what you're thinking when you read the word "cleanse" and I can tell you it's not THAT KIND of cleanse! Everything in that department is reg-u-lar! Isagenix offers a lot of different products, not just the 30 day cleanse. Their products are considered all-natural and use only non-GMO ingredients. They also contain organic ingredients wherever possible, and some ingredients that even exceed USDA organic standards! Feel free to visit my website, check out the products, and ask me questions! If you feel like this is something you want to try, let me know! You know I will tell you the truth, so I mean it, ask!
 When you open your first 30 day cleanse box, I swear, it's like Christmas!! I know, it seems overwhelming, but it's really not! I also feel like I get a lot of bang for my buck when I open the box and see all of the stuff I get! They include free samples along with tons of information to help you get started! In the information, they explain what you eat and drink on "shake days" and "cleanse days" and provide a schedule. I promise, it's very easy to figure out! Again, if you want to message me with questions, please do! I just don't want to go on and on about details that you don't really care about!

Left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right cheek! ;)
I won't lie to you, this is an adjustment. I wouldn't say that it is "hard," but it takes a little bit of willpower and drive when you are getting started. As with any adjustment to your diet, the first couple of days are rough! Mind over matter has been my mantra! By day 4, I was completely in the swing of things, feeling great, and loving the program! I even went to Sarah's birthday party, at a cupcake shop, catered by Fat Patty's, with a giant Zumba butt cake, and didn't eat a bite! Yes, I'm tooting my own horn when I say my willpower is incredible! I think my best advice is to stay busy, preferably with exercise! I try to workout 5-6 days a week, whether it's with my Run for God group, my Zumba classes with Megan, my Snap workouts with Brittany, or, of course, walking my favorite little booger, Ozzie!
 So, overall week 1 was a great success! I can't wait to see what happens in the next 3 weeks! Until next time!... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!