My Take on the 2013 Emmys

My favorite part of any award show is the Red Carpet. I like the E! Red Carpet coverage because I think Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osborne, and Ross Matthews actually know what they're talking about...most of the time. This year I got carried away with my Beauticontrol Tierra Azul bath milk and warming face mask that I completely forgot and missed it! Thank heavens for DVR! I love award shows and pageants so much mainly because it involves two of my favorite things, dressing up and judging people. ;p KIDDING...kind of. There are very few celebrities that I don't like, and I usually think my favorites are the best dressed and my least favorites are worst dressed. For example, that slut, Angelina Jolie, could wear a burlap sack or the most stunning Marchesa, and I would say she looked like a dirty "concubine" either way. This year was a little different. Some of my favorite actresses were showing up in gowns that my Mamaw would use as curtains. Without further ado, my best and worst picks for the 2013 Emmys. (Pictures stolen from my friends at Yahoo! News)

I mean, can Sofia Vergara ever not look stunning?


Julie Bowen was beautiful!
I wasn't crazy about Carrie's red carpet look, but her performance gown was amaze-balls.

Taylor Schilling, perfect 

Kerry Washington can do no wrong.



Connie Britton, remember when Scarlett O'Hara wore the curtains? Still not good.


I love Anna Faris, but the worst color ever for her.

Zosia Mamet, what's going on in the boob region? All wrong.

I love Zooey Deschanel, but this dress looks like it was made for a Golden Girl
Paula looking "straight up" bad.

Lena Dunham. What to say?
Kiernan Shipka's look would be best suited for Sunday school class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!