Happy Halloweenie!

I love any excuse to wear a costume.  I have always had a very wild imagination, so dressing up and pretending to be someone else was one of my favorite things to play as a kid.  I vividly remember [mildly] threatening my preschool classmates if they took the costume I wanted in the costume bin.  As an adult, I am less threatening, but I still love a good costume.  I try to come up with fun, different costumes that people don't see very often.  Now, that doesn't always come in the form of the idea, but usually in the execution.  I have one rule, and one rule only when it comes to Halloween costumes - never buy a packaged costume from a store.  I always try my very best to make it from scratch, or piece it together.  I think that is part of the fun, and I enjoy a challenge.  So, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite costumes throughout the years!  Happy Halloween!


 Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky and Gordon from Dodgeball


 Ursula from the Little Mermaid
The theme this year was Disney Villains.


Helga G. Pataki and Quailman
The theme was favorite Nickelodeon cartoon character.


I found this hat and designed an [office appropriate] army pinup girl around it.


Josie Geller from Never Been Kissed


Angelica Pickles and Susie Carmichael from Rugrats


 Baby doll, Chick-Fil-A cow, and SunDrop girl.


And because I love my mom so much...
Fireball.




Comments

  1. Cartes ATM programmées
    Savez-vous que vous pouvez pirater n'importe quel guichet automatique !!!
    Nous avons des guichets automatiques spécialement programmés qui peuvent être utilisés pour retirer de l'argent dans les guichets automatiques, les magasins et les points de vente. Nous vendons ces cartes à tous nos clients et acheteurs intéressés dans le monde entier, les cartes ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine.
    Devenir riche et vivre le style de vie riche et célèbre est un rêve pour beaucoup de gens. Et tandis que la plupart des gens vont au travail ou recherchent d'autres méthodes éthiques pour gagner de l'argent avec des cartes programmées par guichet automatique.
    Les guichets automatiques programmés retirent de l'argent de chaque guichet automatique mais ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine, seul votre code PIN s'y trouve, c'est un système de carte de haute technologie. La carte ATM PROGRAMMÉE fonctionne sur tous les guichets automatiques à carte, partout dans le monde.
    Courriel : atmservices44@aol.com
    Courriel : hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!