Making Some Progress!

The entire month of August was a whirlwind.  Not only is this a super busy time of year at work, but my personal life is also much crazier than usual.  Between meetings, trainings, cheerleading practice, and doctor appointments (now for both Matt and me) I was ready to kiss August goodbye!  Unfortunately, it's looking like September will be more of the same!
Yes, cheerleading season is in full swing.  Until last week, I hadn't been to a BHS football game since I cheered 11 years ago, but my excitement to get back to those Friday night lights was short-lived!  It absolutely poured the rain, and we were all completely soaked.  I now have a "game bag" prepared that includes an umbrella, poncho, and towel.  I have been really impressed with this team, and I think we have a great season ahead.  I get a lot of "I don't know how you have the time for that" comments, but truthfully, its a nice distraction from cancer life and something fun for me to do.
You know by now that Matt, Oz, and I will welcome a sweet baby boy in February.  No, we are not telling anyone the name yet.  I most often get asked how Matt and I are feeling, for opposite reasons, of course.  The first few months I was pretty sick, so on chemo weeks our bathrooms stayed busy in this house!  Now I only get sick when I brush my teeth because apparently, you have to neglect your gums and have mediocre breath while you're pregnant.  *eye roll*
Matt had a mid-treatment scan last week, which are always accompanied by mass amounts of stress and anxiety.  We are so pleased to report that they saw close to a 40% decrease in the size of the spots they checked, and no new areas of concern.  We are happy to know that the chemo is doing its job, and Matt's body is responding (slowly, but surely.)  BUT this also means there is a possibility of having to continue treatments past the original 6 month plan.  Not ideal, especially with him working very little and the babe on the way, but we will figure it out.  We always do!  We appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers for our little family, and we hope you'll keep them coming. :)

xo - Kellie

Comments

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2348162084839 here is the DR OSO website. https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/ His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!