My Super Secret, Super Exciting, Super Fun Project Revealed!

Meeting my...biggest fan! Hahhhhh!
Okay, I'm done.
This blog was supposed to post last Friday, but I was busy trying to stay alive on a flight (more on that later) and completely forgot to post it! So, just pretend you don't already know, and go with it!

I hope you guys are sitting down for this because I have some exciting news.  No really, I couldn't believe it either!
I responded to an IG story from TJMaxx several months ago about doing the #maxx50challenge.  If you haven't heard of it - TJMaxx sends a $50 giftcard, you video yourself showing what you can find in their store for $50, and they post it on their IG story! They sent me a link to apply, but weeks and months went by with no response, so I thought it was a lost cause.  I had already accepted defeat when I received an email from the TJX marketing team.  I thought it was a "thanks, but no thanks" email, but it was just the opposite.  They wanted to know if I would be interested in doing the challenge.  OF COURSE I WAS!  I didn't mention it to anyone for a few weeks because things like this have happened before and always seem to fall through.  I was certain that it was too good to be true.  Turns out, it was even better!  After exchanging emails and a short conference call, it was confirmed.  We had a date and time, and it was actually happening.  My excitement was through the roof!

My friend, Loren (she's a saint,) met me at the store and played camerawoman/director while I shopped around!  If you've ever shopped at TJMaxx, it's hard to go there with a specific purpose.  It's best to just walk in with an open mind and let TJ speak to you.  So, looking for summer items, specifically swimwear, made me a little nervous.  Luckily, TJ was smiling upon me because I found some super cute items!

It was so much fun, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to do something like this.  My years and years of being a maxxinista have finally paid off! The story is long gone now, but what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't screen record it!? I will also add it to my IG highlights! ;)  ENJOY!



xo - Kellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!