From Matt...


Writing blogs is Kell’s thing, so bear with me.  It’s harder for me to find the words to say.
 

I have a very long list of people I want to thank, and I’m sorry if I missed someone.  Thank you to my doctors, Dr. Saltz, Dr. Joggenpally, Dr. Eads, and Dr. Grandia. Thank you to all of the nurses at Thomas and MSK, especially Sabrina and Judy. Thank you to my parents co-workers at Dunbar Medical, my co-workers at Drug Emporium, and my wife’s coworkers at USDA Rural Development. Thank you to all the people who prayed, sent cards, money, gifts, food, etc. etc. etc. It was a huge help to us! Thank you to all of the church families who kept me and my family on your prayer list week after week. Thank you to all of our friends and family who checked in on us periodically and took time out of their busy lives to take me to therapy and keep me company. Thank you to my family, in-laws, my parents, and my brothers.  I can’t even list all of the things you all have done for me this year.  But the biggest thank you goes to my wife. You are my best friend and my rock. I count myself lucky everyday to have you with me, and I couldn’t have done it without you. Most of all, thank you, God, for pulling all of us through this. 

 

I am happy to say that I am cancer-free! I will have more scans in October, and then yearly scans and checkups for the next 5 years at least.  They also removed my port last week, which we think is a good sign. Kell and I really are looking forward to moving on with life! Thanks again to everyone who helped us through this. We are forever grateful.


 
 





















Comments

  1. Well you did a great job on your blog Matt! I am so beyond happy to hear the wonderful news of Gods healing. I hope you are able to move on to more exciting things. To God be the Glory!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!