My Top 10 Favorite Forgotten Childhood Movies

All of the Beauty and the Beast hype has made me a little nostalgic! My husband and I have been reminiscing about old animated movies we loved to watch, and while most of our favorites are Disney, I realized that a lot of our forgotten "oldies but goodies" were non-Disney!  (Of course they didn't have Disney's budget to keep up with their advertising and merchandise, but that's a whole different topic!)  I started to wonder if anyone else remembers watching some of my favorites when they were just wee ones, too!

#1.  I wanted to name my daughter Odette because of this movie.
That feeling has since passed, but it's still a fantastic movie!
We used to rewind and rewatch the Queen's "lip quiver" scene over and over!


#2.  One of the saddest movies of all time.
Second only to The Fox and the Hound.

 
#3.  One of the scariest/funniest villains ever, and some fantastic music!
"Once upon a December" is just magical!

 
#4.  There was some debate on which of the American Tail movies was better.
I say Fievel Goes West, but what do you think?
 
 
#5.  "M is for Money."
"Oh!"
"L-E."
Anyone?
 
#6.  I have to admit, I kind of loved the villain in this movie.
 
#7.  Chanticleer!


#8.  What's not to love?
 
#9.  Did you know that there are 16 of these movies!?
What the what!?
 
#10.  Last, but not least, the knock off Snow White.
I LOVED THIS MOVIE.
We rented it from Video Madness ALL THE TIME.

What are some of your favorite forgotten movies?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!