Major Blog Slacker, Right Here!

I  have a confession.  I think....I have...too many social media accounts.  I know, I know, but I just can't help myself! I love them all so much!  When my coworkers start chatting about how they hate Facebook, or they think Instagram is stupid,  I jump to their defense like someone is picking on my little brother.  It's totally ridiculous.

So, in addition to keeping up with my own personal accounts, I have now included my @Fit2beBride Instagram, my Younique Products Kellie Lewis Facebook page, my Bridesmaid's Facebook Group, my Younique Party Groups (which I actually LOVE and think are really fun!), and I help manage the Tyler Kincaid Foundation Facebook page and website! Believe it or not, I want to add a YouTube channel to the list.

I know, as if I don't have enough going on! Between maintaining my relationships with Matt, friends, and family, Ozzie, work, wedding planning, monitoring Helen's bridesmaid dress making, going to Weight Watchers meetings, and being sure to get my bootay to Zumba and Snap Fitness - my plate never seems to empty.  I have another confession.  I think I like it that way?  Oh, and as if that isn't enough, I decided to add Younique Presenter to my list of things to do...and a very exciting cherry on top - a week after becoming a Presenter I was promoted at my real job!

Funny side story:  I will have been with Matt, and his family, for 4 years in January.  His younger brother, Cameron, just discovered that I work for the federal government about two weeks ago.  Up until then he thought I just worked as a Zumba Instructor at Snap Fitness.  I was on furlough a couple of years ago, I have teleworked at their house, I have talked about meetings, loan closings, and groundbreakings I have attended, but he thought I just worked 2 hours a week at a gym.  I was cracking up!  I told him that if that were the case I would be living in a cardboard box outside of Kroger!  I digress, but yes, I do have a real, big kid job.

Teaching Zumba used to be my "fun job" that just kept me busy.  I was going to be there taking classes anyways, so why not instruct?  That is my new attitude towards Younique.  I am going to be wearing it and buying it anyways, so why not sell it?  Ya'll know I love make-up and beauty products, so this is super fun for me!  I am having a really good time with the social aspect of it!  Matt even commented that it has put a little pep in my step.  I missed this same feeling Zumba used to give me -- meeting new people, sharing a passion, and making people feel good about themselves.  It's awesome to be in that arena again.  I enjoy getting messages from women I haven't talked to in awhile just to talk make-up!  I never in a million years thought that I would like this business as much as I do.  To be honest, I planned on being a "kitnapper," and just becoming a presenter for the $99 kit because it's a steal! Butttttttt, ya'll know my competitive nature.  I couldn't resist the business aspect! ;D
Shameless plug because this is my blog and I do what I want! - Shop Here!

Matt and I did our engagement picture session this weekend with our wedding photographers, Cherie and Randy Carter...and Ozzie, of course.  You didn't think we would really leave out the baby booger butt, did you!?  The weather was a little iffy at first, but it cleared up, and the sneak peak picture is FABULOUS.  Click Here to See!  While you're at it, like their page!  I am dyingggg to see them all! We had so much fun and are feeling really good about choosing them to capture the big day!

After the pictures, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and got ready for Beth's 3rd Annual Halloween Party! As always, it was a blast.  We like to choose a theme, and this year it was Favorite Childhood TV Show.  Matt went as Quailman from Doug, and I went as Helga G. Pataki from Hey Arnold!  If anyone is keeping track, yes, this is my 3rd year of weird eyebrows!  What can I say!?  I'm all about the brows!  I am looking forward to wearing my costume to work on Friday, as well as the Monster Dash 5k Saturday morning!  Any excuse to rock my unibrow! ;)

I hope everyone has a very Happy Halloween!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!