Introducing your newest Younique Presenter! :)

The new Touch Minera Liquid Foundation
is my fav!  I used to HATE liquid foundations,
but it has made me believer! 
After months and months of thinking and weighing the pros and cons (actually probably closer to a year) I have finally decided to become a Younique presenter! As y'all know, I love me some make-up and products, so I'm looking forward to sharing the love!
I've been using their products since my friend, Brandy, started selling them back in early 2014-ish. I kept telling myself that I would sell when I actually used most of the products, since I started out with just a couple of pigments. Last week I was doing some wedding make-up for a friend, and when I looked down at my bag I realized that it had happened. The majority of products in my bag were Younique!

This is one of my favorite "going out" looks!
I love this lip pencil in Pompous!
I'm not saying I only use Younique and I won't tell you that you should either because I still love a lot of products from Bare Minerals, Urban Decay, Stila, and more!  Let's face it, Sephora and Ulta are like candy stores! I can't give that up! BUT I do LOVE that Younique's products are hypo-allergenic, all natural, paraben free, preservative free, AND (this one is very important to me) they do not test on animals! Lately I have been very conscious of this and have stopped purchasing a MAC Cosmetics because of their animal testing policies, but that's a whole different animal! Pun intended! I just like to make people aware! :) #crueltyfreeisthewaytobe
 
Since my birthday is right around the corner (October 10th) I am going to start my very first party as a birthday party! :) Help me get started on the right foot, and buy something pretty! If you have questions, want to know some of my favorite products, want to be a presenter, or want to host your own party--you know where to find me! Click the link below to shop away! :)
Kellie's Younique Birthday Party

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!