My Favorite Beauty Products: Second Edition

It's been one whole year since my last post about My Favorite Beauty Products, and as I mentioned in that post, my routine is ever-changing.  Yours should be too!  If you've been wearing the same lip color and eyeshadow since 1999, it's time for a change, girl!
My friends are just as obsessed with make-up as I am, and we are constantly exchanging tips or recommendations for products we like, which is super fun...and expensive!  I will tell you, I'm frugal when it comes to a lot of things, and I get that from my dad, but make-up is not one of those things.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to pay $50 for a tube of lipstick, but if I really like a product, I will shell out the cash for it.  So, fair warning, some of these products might be pricey, but I wouldn't recommend them unless I thought they were totally worth it!

Younique Glorious Primer
This product is great for smoothing out your face before applying any make-up.  It just takes a tiny pea size amount to cover your whole face.  I feel like my make-up stays put all day and I get a better look overall when I use this product.
$39

Younique Pigments
Younique has tons of colors in pigments, both shimmer and matte.  They last FOREVER because it takes just a tiny little dash of pigment to do both eyes.  I have tried Mac pigments, and I will tell you that these are extremely similar, and much cheaper.
$12.50 ea, or a set of 4 for $45.

Sephora Outrageous Curl
I know everyone is into the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes, but I just don't like them.  I've tried to like them, but I can't! I don't like the way they feel or look, and my eyes itch like crazy.  I just can't.  BUT, my friend, Megan, suggested this product and I love it!  The wand is the best part because it is tiny, so it's very precise.  Also it still holds a good amount of mascara, so you get the thickness and coverage you want!
$12

Younique Lip Liner Pencils
I only have three of the colors, but I want them all! They just offer some really great shades!  They stay put for several hours and don't dry out my lips! Overall, I think it's a quality product!
$15 ea, or $40 for a set of 3
 
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick
This is my everyday lipstick now.  I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and fell in love.  It doesn't last as long as I would like for it to, but my lips don't dry out and peel like some other lipsticks will cause them to do.  They also have some really great shades.
$18
 
Urban Decay Naked on the Run
Matthew got me this for Christmas, and I think I have used it every single day since! It's perfect! I love Urban Decay's products.  Definitely my favorite brand of make-up.  I wrote about this eyeliner in my blog last year, and I still use it.  I love that all of the colors are great neutral shades, so if you are traveling, you can just grab this and you are set!  It truly is the perfect on-the-go palette.
$54 (and tottttalllly worth it)
 
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap
I've been really working on growing out my hair and keeping it super healthy (so that it looks amazeballs for the wedding next year!)  I can definitely see a difference since using this! I apply it to just my ends right before I dry my hair, and it helps with split-ends and breakage.
$18
 
If you don't know where to find any of these products or you want some more information, just ask! I will be happy to hook you up with my people! Again, I want to know some of your favorites, so comment and talk make-up with me! I LOVE sharing tips and tricks!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!