Fit2beBride

I know I use Facebook and Twitter quite often, but my favorite form of social media has to be Instagram.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Insta, it's basically just pictures.  I like to pretend like I'm some sort of professional photographer with the filters and whatnot, but I think it's fun!  I also like it because it seems like there are fewer things to be annoyed with...sometimes.  Besides following my actual friends and family, I follow celebrities, make-up artists, magazines, TV shows, and a good number of fitness accounts.  I love seeing what they eat, what they wear to the gym, what their workouts are like, etc.  Most of them are very informative, motivational and inspirational.
So, on Monday I was just getting back to the office from being in San Antonio for training all week, and was feeling overwhelmed with all of the things I had to do.  I had to take a moment and shut down my brain.  I do this from time to time in order to function.  I was making a list (no surprise there) of all the things I needed to do this week when something made me think the phrase "fit to be tied."  Then it hit me...
I had been looking for something to hold me accountable and keep me motivated when it comes to losing weight, and I finally had the perfect idea. That evening I started a new Instagram account called Fit2beBride!
I am going to document my fitness journey from Fiance to Bride through pictures!  I will post what I eat, my workouts, my progress, fun workout clothes and shoes, music, tips, motivation quotes, and all things wedding! I am really excited to get it going.  As you can see, I only have 3 posts so far, but I promise it will be fab in no time!  I am also really looking forward to connecting with other people who are on a quest to be the "perfect" bride as well! SO if you have an account, give me a follow and a few likes! If you don't have an account, MAKE ONE! ;)

Oh, and wish me luck! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!