2014 Met Gala


If you haven't seen the pictures yet, hold onto your britches! They will blow you away. I don't typically use this phrase, but it's the only thing I can think of that sums up how I feel. -- The Met Gala was EV-ERY-THANG. -- I even had time to sleep on it, and my mind is still blown! I tend to forget to blog about the Met Gala because it's not televised, but the fashion each year is stellar! I loved so many that it was really hard to narrow it down to my favorites!
I really think I might have cried if I had seen Sarah Jessica Parker in person. I mean, I would cry anyways, but I would ugly cry on this one! Everyone knows how much I adore SJP. I feel like she is genuine and real, and everything she puts on her body is SO HER. I can't say it enough, I love her!


 I think Blake Lively is one of the most beautiful women in the business right now, and check out her arm candy. OH BABY! I love her hair, I love her make-up, and I love her gown. It's all perfection for me.

 
Charlize Theron looks so chic, so classy, so sleek, so sophisticated. No surprise, she's wearing Dior. I love that commercial with all the gold! I could've done without the over-the-shoulders blazer, but I get that she's trying to spice things up a little.


 First of all, I LOVE a man in a white tuxedo jacket! So A+, Jay-Z! Now, I feel like Beyoncé is a little Queen B-eekeeper, but for some reason I still like it! I can't figure out why!? I love the lip with the natural eye make-up though! It's sort of mysterious with the birdcage veil!

 Aren't they cute!? All together now, "awhhhhhh." I guarantee every reporter there was shouting, "Where's North!?" That is one gorgeous baby, but that is to be expected with parents like these! I still hate Kanye, but I have loved the Kardashians for many years, so if they insist on including him in our family, okay!

 
What I said about Jay-Z, and what I said about Charlize Theron applies to this couple as well.  They're just so...posh. HAH!

I usually don't like many things that Rhianna wears, but I thought this was the first time in a long time that I have seen her looking elegant, and not, well, trashy.  I LOVE the back. So gorgeous!
I just have to include this picture. I mean, I really, really LOVE this picture. It is so glamorous!
 
Not everyone was looking quite as fabulous as these ladies. I'm sorry, but I just have to.

Kate, why would you do this to me? One of the most beautiful women in the world, and you show up looking like a gothic Chiquita banana girl!

Everyone made such a huge deal about Lupita during award show season, but this...this is bad. The hair is bad, the head piece is bad, the colors are bad, the dress (can you call that a dress?) is bad.  It's a cross between the Great Gatsby and the Loch Ness Monster.


I feel like Shailene is finally starting to make it big, so I wish she would've shown up in something incredible. I've been trying to think of something nice to say about this, but I can't. I have to say it. This dress is downright ugly. U-G-L-Y- it ain't got to alibi, ugly.

 
I have always, and will always love the Olsen twins. I have all of their movies, and I wore them out, but this is an interesting combo! One is a little Titanic, and the other is a little Gone with the Wind.  Both are a little bad. They are so tiny! Why do they want to look like they're swimming in fabric?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!