Just My Opinion on the 2014 Golden Globes...

Not so much the actual show, but what people were wearing to the show!  I missed the People's Choice Awards, which was a real bummer because we all know how much I LOVE award shows.

I have to say, I wasn't completely blown away by anyone this year, but my Best Dressed was definitely Melissa Rauch from Big Bang Theory.  I know in comparison it's a little dull and boring, and I think she will get overlooked, but I loved her in that yellow! Also, it fit her like a glove! I like how she didn't overdo it with the hair, make-up, or jewelry.  She just looks classic and beautiful.

I would venture to say that Amy Poehler looked the best she has ever looked on any Red Carpet.

I know there will be some nay-sayers, but I really loved Emma Watsons peek-a-boo pants ensemble! I thought it was so chic!

Margo Robbie was classy, chic, and gorg!

I didn't see Mila Kunis walk the red carpet on TV, but I saw this picture of her this morning, and I think she was stunning!


Okay now onto my "I don't love it, but I also don't hate it" looks.

Sofia Vergara is always so "va-va-va-voom" that I thought it was lovely to see her in something different.  I think she looked beautiful as always, and that statement necklace was incredible!

I can't ever say anything bad about Jennifer Lawrence because I hope to be best friends with her one day, and I don't want her to happen upon my blog and hate me! I just wish that the bottom black stripe would have been left off! I think it would have been beautiful without it.  With that being said, the hair and lip color were beyond perfect!

AND my worst dressed picks!

Heidi Klum.  For someone so involved in fashion, I am just very disappointed in her look.  I don't like her haircut.  I definitely don't like the bang.  I don't like the jewelry, and I'm pretty sure I saw a very similar dress in She's All That prom scene (featuring Usher as the DJ, of course).

Amy Adams also really let me down.  I also compared her hair to bad 90's prom hair on Twitter last night. (@mskellielewis ;) )  The gown just wasn't working for me either.  It looks like shes swimming in it.

I LOVE Hayden Panettiere, but I just hate that dress.  I hate the broach at the neck the most.  And Not digging the hair.  For the record, I wasn't digging Kelly Osborne's either.  I just can't get on board with the "I haven't washed my hair for three days, so lets tease it and brush it back" look.

Annnnnd Lena Dunham.  She couldn't have found a more poorly fitted dress if she had tried.  She was slouchy and not confident, which made it look worse.  She had four-boob, and it just seemed too tight overall.  And yellow is not her color. Sorry Lena! :/

In the battle of the baby bumps, I have to say Olivia Wilde took the prize!  Drew is glowing and beautiful, but her dress is just okay.  I was pretty disappointed in Kerry Washington's choice because she is usually FABULOUS, but since she's pregnant, we can let it slide.  I feel like all pregnant women get a free pass to look bad if they want to, because let's face it.  It's hard to find something that truly looks good when you are all squishy like that!

And finally, can we just take a moment to remember how much we LOVE Jennifer Lawrence?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!