Playing Catch-up
















Holy Moly! It's been since APRIL! I have got to keep up with this thing more!

Well, obviously a lot has happened in 7 months. My sister and Adam got married on October 8th, and it was absolutely perfect! Everything was beautiful! We really loved the Power Park employees, and they did an amazing job!


I became a Zumba instructor in August! Megan now has a substitute, and can therefore have a life! lol I just love the whole environment and all of the friendships that I've made at Snap. The classes are growing, and more and more people are getting interested! It's so exciting! I've lost 40 pounds and it's mostly from Zumba, but I'm planning to lose a lot more! Stay tuned!



Helen RETIRED December 2nd! This is bittersweet. My blog is now almost pointless because the Helen stories will be scarce. I loved working with my mom, but when I was little I would have killed to have a stay-at-home mom! If she starts cooking for me all the time I may never leave home! :)


I've been super, super busy with work, school, and Zumba! I'm now a SCEP at USDA, which is NOT an intern! YAY! This means that when I graduate (in December 2012) I will automatically be a full time, permanent, genuine employee! I won't have to apply for a job and there won't be any competition, which is a huge relief. The only bad thing is that this position comes a lot more work. Keeping up with school is getting harder and harder. I just have to finish 2 more semesters! I think I can, I think I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!