Shingles All the Way


Yes, that's correct. Thanks to Helen, I now have shingles .... during Christmas. HOW WONDERFUL. Thankfully we knew what it was and caught it much earlier than hers, so the medicine should knock it out in about a week. Shingles lies in your system after you have chickenpox and can be brought out by stress, which has become sort of normal for be by now; however last week was 2x as stressful with finals and now waiting for grades to be posted. Oh well, as one of Helen's christmas sweatshirts says, "Tis the Season to be Stressed." haha. I kept telling Helen that no Christmas present in the world can make up for this, but I guess she can't help it. :/


On a brighter note, the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party was a success, for the most part. This is a pic of me with my friends, Brittany and Hilary in our sweaters! :) Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!