My 3-6 Month Must Haves

I know this is the most annoying thing moms say about their kids, but I just can’t believe my boy is 6 months old! And I really can’t believe I’m still home with him everyday with no end in sight! I’m definitely not complaining, but gone are the days of him taking long, luxurious naps and quietly watching the ceiling fan spin! No, no, this kid is AC-TIVE. He wants to be doing things all the time, so I find myself moving him from contraption to floor and floor to contraption over and over again to keep him entertained. We’ve sort of found a routine, but just when we think we’re knocking it out of the park, he throws a change up!
I’ve had quite a few people tell me that they referenced my Newborn Must Haves post while putting together their baby registry, which thrilled me to death. Soooo, I thought I’d keep it going and share my favorite 3-6 month items as well! All of them are linked HERE on LIKEtoKNOW.it! Happy shopping!






#1 on the list and #1 in my heart is the Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit. I mentioned I would be giving it a try in my last post, and now I don’t know how people survive without it! Logan isn’t a bad sleeper at all, but with this he is a perfect angel baby. I think little fairies come in and sprinkle pixie dust on it before bedtime every night. I just got him one in the next size up, and we are going to wear it out!

#2 Silicone everything. Feeding a baby can be pretty hard since you’re trying to hit a moving target 75% of the time.  Having spoons, bowls, and bibs that are easy to hose off in the sink or throw in the dishwasher is a must for me! Also, these are cute!

#3 Stroller fan.  My brother in law called this his “magic wand” at the beach because every time he showed it to Logan, he would laugh. I don’t know why, but he LOVES this fan. Aside from that - it attaches to about anything, props up, has 3 settings, is rechargeable, or you can use batteries. A must in the summertime! 

#4 Na na na na na na na na BATMAN! Logie drove this thing (in reverse) all over the house at the beach. There were a lot of “back out up Terry” quotes. Anywho, it collapses for easy storage or travel. And let’s face it, it’s also super cute. 

#5 We call it a "jump jump," and it is a handmedown from Summitt, so it is pink, but Logie loves it! It has really helped him build up his strength in his core and legs!

#6 and #7 are both chairs, but I would recommend the Fisher Price chair for the earlier months when they need a lot of support to sit.  Once they get the hang of sitting, the Summer chair is 2legit2quit.  The table spins around the chair, so I spin it to the tray side when he is eating, and then spin the toy side back around so he can play while I work.

#8 This activity block helped really Logan with sitting and strengthening his back and core muscles.  More importantly, it keeps him occupied for a loonnnngggg time and its super affordable.

#9 I think all activity mats and gyms are great, but this Finding Nemo one is next level.  I love the music and lights, and, once again, it's super cute!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Ghosting Yourself

My Secret Sauce

Happy C-Section Awareness Month!